- 10 garlic gloves
- 500 g broccoli
- 2 onions
- 300g potatoes (about three)
- 1,5-2 liter vegetable stock
- olive oil
- Chop your ingredients to medium sized pieces.
- Put garlic, onion and potatoes in a big kettle with a lug of olive oil. Steak on a medium heat until potatoes are almost cooked
- Add broccoli and vegetable stock, let cook for 10 minutes or until broccoli is soft
- Puree everything with a hand blender and add seasoning according to your taste
Our philosophical thoughts of the recipe:
Makes about 6 servings. Soup turned out to be a flavor catcher and we didn’t add any seasoning – not even salt.. That’s why you should use fresh broccoli.
Soup tastes lovely with fresh ciabatta bread. We usually eat bread only in special occasions – this time because we both are sick. However I think it gives the soup a nice texture. A boiled egg could also do!
Inspiration for the recipe is taken from Fit- magazine (11/2013, inFinnish).