- 115 g butter
- 150g chocolate (minimum 60 % cocoa )
- 2 dl sugar
- ½ brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 dl flour
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 115 g butter in room temperature
- 1 dl sugar
- 1 dl brown sugar
- 1 egg and 1 egg yolk
- 2 dl flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 150 g chocolate (minimum 60% cocoa)
Instructions:Do brownie dough first:
- Melt butter and chocolate in microwave oven. Add sugars and whip until smooth. Let cool down to room temperature.
- Whip eggs to the dough.
- Mix and strain the dry ingredients to the dough. Mix carefully.
- Line a oven proof tray (we used a round cake tray) with baking paper. Pour over the brownie dough and pop to the fridge for one hour.
- Foam smooth butter and sugar. Add one egg and egg yolk and whip for couple more minutes.
- Mix dry ingredients together and strain to the mixture. Mix as little as possible.
- Add chopped chocolate and mix.
- Take the tray out of the fridge and make small cookie-sized bites on top of the brownie layer.
- Put to oven 175°C for 30 min. Keep in the oven if brownie layer is still loose. (We took it out too early so the middle of the brookie was like melting lava, delicious though... :9)
- Let the brookie cool down and serve with vanilla ice cream.
Our philosophical thoughts of the recipe:
Serves about 12-16 friends with a sweet tooth
Original recipe can be found here!
Cookie dough is amazing! You could use it with vanilla ice cream to make your own Ben’n’Jerry’s.