- 1 big cauliflower
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1/2 dl olive oil
- 1 dl corn flour
- black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 230°
- Rinse your cauliflower. Put all the flower parts in a blender. Cover with water. Mix until consistency is similar to rice. Sieve to get rid of the excess water and put into a bowl.
- Put all the ingredients to the bowl and mash with a hand blender until the dough gets a thick - potato mash like - consistency.
- Pour the dough into a baking form and pat it tight. Sprinkle some flax seeds on top.
- Cook in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until ready.
- Serve with home made hummus and a cooked egg!
Our philosophical thoughts of the recipe:
This is a the second version of trying to make a delicious gluten free cauliflower bread. The first one was a bit flat… This one is gluten free as well as dairy free. And to be this healthy bread, it was pretty good. I think 100g of grated hard cheese would lift this bread to a whole another level, though.