- 1 cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 1dl grated cheese
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp cumin
- Turn your oven to 230 °C.
- Rinse your cauliflower. Put all the flower parts in a blender. Cover with water. Mix until consistency is similar to rice. Sieve to get rid of the excess water.
- Put your "rice" in a microwave-proof bowl and cook with full whack for 7 minutes.
- Mix other ingredients in a big bowl. Add cauliflower rice and mix again.
- Spread your dough on a baking tray. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Our philosophical thoughts of the recipe:
Served with Pulled Pork!
This recipe was taken from a blog Herkkusuu. Instead of making cauliflower pure I made cauliflower rice (i did not read the recipe to the end… :P). The texture became grainier and the bread didn’t keep its form when it was baked. Taste was good though – but it wasn’t a bread. So…. always read the recipe to the end.
I want to make this bread again with a few modifications. More cheese, more herbs and of course cauliflower pure. I would also double the dough so the bread wouldn’t be so flat and it could be baked in a bread form.
Btw. Cauliflower rice is THE BEST with Vegetable korma!! Try it!