- 1kg ripe tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 5 gloves of garlic
- 4 red chillies
- 2 vegetable stock
- 1 l water
- 1 bunch of basil
- 2 tsp salt
- Unskin the tomatoes :B make 4-5 cuts to tomatoes skin and put them in the boiling water. Keep there until skin losses. Remove from the heat unskin tomatoes and let cool. Cut to small pieces.
- Put basil, garlic, red chili and onions to a big pan with a lug of olive oil and cook on high heat until the color of onions is see-through. This is about 5 min.
- Add tomatoes, water, vegetable stock and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the lid and puree with a handblender
- Serve with fresh ciabatta and AMAZING QUACAMOLE