- 2 dl sunflower seeds
- 1 dl chia seeds
- 1 dl crushed almonds
- 2 tbs flax seeds
- 3 dl rolled oats
- 3 tbs gluten free oat flour
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbs coconut oil
- 3,5 dl water
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- In a pan melt coconut oil to honey and water. Pour this mixture to the dry ingredients and blend everything together. Fill a springform pan with the dough and put in to the fridge for one hour.
- Preheat your oven to 175°C. Cook the bread for 30 minutes.
- Remove the springform, place it upside down on the oven rack and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Let the bread cool before cutting it.
Our philosophical thoughts of the recipe:
This yummy recipe was adapted from the blog My New Roots.
I really liked the bread with goat cheese and dried apricots. I cut half of the bread to thin slices and put it into the freezer for later use.