- 5 dl sunflower seeds
- 2 dl flax seeds
- 1 dl chia seeds
- 2 dl almond crumbs
- 7 dl rolled oats
- 6 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 50g butter
- 7 dl boiling water
- Mix all dry ingredients
- In a pot melt the butter and honey and add the boiling water. Mix liquids with dry ingredients.
- Pat the dough evenly into a silicon form.
- Leave the form to the fridge overnight.
- Wake up early on saturday morning (yes, it's worth it!!) and preheat oven to 175°C. Bake bread first for 30 minutes in the silicon form and then 45 minutes without it. Steak some eggs and prepare good coffee. Enjoy!!
Our philosophical thoughts of the recipe:
This bread is amazing! It’s delicious, full of healthy fats and satisfying ( you can eat max 2 slices of it and then you are completely full). So it makes a perfect weekend breakfast with eggs sunny side up, a quick post workout meal with cottage cheese or an evening snack.
We altered this recipe to suit our needs.